Verified Reviewer

Try this one AT&;;;;;;T, Since Sept when I cancelled both internet and phone I was paying triple versus Spectrum. I had a over payment due to me since then.

BUT I have called over a dozen times to get MY money back that they have been hold for over 3 months to me and have a different excuses every time I call it is all recorded and I am going to Corporate and BBB and I will sue the crap out of them. They are illegally holding money that is MINE not there,s and it is illegal to not give it back when I have nothing with them. One person said it is being wired,the other says they are mailing a check another says they are sending me a prepay ed Visa.

I gave them cash not a card and I want my money back period. 3 months every time different story I will get my money and sue for damages this absurd what they are doing to people then trying to hide there information from others so they can get interest on your money.

ATT Cons: Horrible customer service, Can not get your over payment money back.

Comments