1.3

6/15/18: Signed into a 1yr, contract that included: U300 with Showtime, 1 additional tv box, land line, up to 50mps internet speed. Plus I was promised a $300 Visa Card. The contracted price= $124.99 + taxes and fees, which equal an additional $14.80. Total bill should be: $139.97, My upcoming bill is $174.33.

My main computer was running above 15 Mbps until ATTtechs screwed around with all connections and equipment. Now I'm getting between 0.2 and 2.0 Mbps, a far cry from the 50 Mbps I was promised.

Broken promises/ contract violations and outright lying to the customer. This is the reason I quit ATT 2years ago. I had hoped they would have changed but no!

It's back to the old time run around and screw the customer. Sill impossible to talk to someone who doesn't speak broken English.

a

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

ATT Pros: Product when it is working properly, When i did finally talk to customer service they were friendly.

ATT Cons: Lack of english speaking people and unqqualified techs, Refusal to correct their mistake, Outright getting lied to.

Comments