Louisville, Kentucky
2.7

After my 2 year contract expired in Oct 15, my first bill increased by appx $65. When I called, they backed it off to what I had been paying before.

But....every month's bill after that was different and had to call every month after that. I got disgusted and switched to cable. When I called ATT they told me I would be charged a $105 termination fee. I said I wasn't on a contract and this was proven by every month's bill was different.

Told them if I had been on a contract the bills would not have been different. Anyway, they billed me this (plus overcharge on the days I did use it for a partial month).

I will only pay what I think I owe...and they can "stick" the rest of it.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

ATT Pros: Tv features were good.

ATT Cons: Billing practices.

Comments

ATT is constantly stacking bills adding services not requested and recently Doubled my bill with for internet and phone . ( I receive cable TV thru my home owners association )

3 days of calling , put on hold ,hung up on , told bill would be adjusted but instead received doubled bill with a new late fee.

Thieves and disceptive billing tactics, stonewalling and delaying customer questions and request to close out all services.

I filed complaint with BBB and will go down to central office in person tomorrow to clear bill and close out service .

NEVER AGAIN ATT....... Others Beware