I don't ever EVER complain about anything but this I could not contain. We have been AT&T customers for well over 10 years.

We have fell on hard times like most of America. I recently made a payment arrangement set for Sept. 28, I called to let them know that I would not be able to make any sort of payment until Saturday. I called on Saturday to make further arrangements on our account and I was told their systems were updating.

I was asked to give my Telephone number, which I happily did. I was supposed to receive a call back on the 30th but before I could they turned our phones off and are refusing to turn them back on until the remainder is paid. My unpaid Balance is just under $80. But since the phones are already off ATT is not able to override a computer to restore our services, which is our only telephone.

I now see why ATT has never been number one in customer service.

I will be leaving ATT and spreading this to everyone I know. Your Loyalty to a company means absolutely nothing these days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

• Att Billing Practices

Comments

Definitely, they continue to combine two months together if an effort to show deliquency. Also, to charge you late fees and watch out because you will be hit with a reconnect fee.

Clell

I aggree...This company socks!

ATT Reviews