Ordered the GoPhone last week.Today I go to the bank and see that At&T initiated 4 new transactions for the same amount $111.29/each.

Which was all of my *** money. Now I understand that they are just Pending but until they go back into normal I can't touch my own money. I called 611 and cust service said oh you ordered it online at att.com then its not our problem. That was her exact words.

Horrible customer service and horrific experience with your company.

I am temporarily out $444+ and hopefully you are out a few customers cause someone read this.They will keep charging your account a week after the original charge cleared DO NOT BUY ONLINE AND NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CARD INFORMATION THESE PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN NIGERIAN SCAMMERS!

Review about: Att Account.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

PeterATT

It sounds like someone did something incorrectly online and it charged him multiple times, and now he's mad because he knows it's his fault.

The total cost for my AT&T Gophone phone purchase is 50$.But there are two pending transactions - one is 50$ and the other one is 26$.

What is that 26$ for? I called CS if anything was wrong. They said it is just to make sure that I have money in my bank account. B-U-ll-***!!!

Don't you dare to use AT&T..You'll be f**** .