Verified Reviewer

I was called on 8/20/20 by phone 856-347-**** from what showed up on my phone as ATT PROMOTION TECH.The cust. serv.

rep. said his name was Bryant.

I was offered a discount pkg. of $200.00 for 36 months no contract,I was also told that I would have to change my security monitoring to BRINKS MONITORING for $50.00 for 36 months.

I never got any kind of confirmation from ATT nor BRINKS

I was contacted by a lady that said she was from BRINKS 866-535-****,she said that I needed to unlock my credit report so she could do a soft credit report,she also called on 8/21/20 at 12:11pm and said that she still could not access my credit records.

I told her that I had not received any confirmation from ATT nor BRINKS. I would not unlock my reports without a confirmation from ATT nor BRINKS.As of now I have not heard from ATT or BRINKS.

Will you verify this info to see if it was att or brinks.I checked BRINKS and they only charge $29.00 monthly.

User's recommendation: investigate at&t before using.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

ATT Pros: Services.

ATT Cons: Billing and customer service.

Location: Desoto, Texas