So I have a line of 4 phones and been with AT&T for over 11 years since the Razor phone came out.Recently I changed to the "unlimited" data plan where you get 4G service until you go over the 30 they give you and then it drops down to 2G which is ok but not where I can not use NOT ONE APP on my phone at all and my service plan doesn't start over until the 23rd of Jan so that means I will not be able to use my phone at all for the next 13 days.
I only use three Apps Instagram , Snapchat and Facebook nothing big not one app works for me unless I'm in a Wi-Fi zone which I'm never around.
I believe this is false advertisement for the company because they should not be able to use the word unlimited at all.I am very disappointed and after my bill cycle I will be moving to another service after being with yall for 11 years.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Anything to get my service to start working.
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "My ATT Uverse webmail works fine but why does it have to overload the page with advertisements? See screen shot below. I am already paying ATT a monthly..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "My mother has been putting money away for a new television for almost a year now. She is finally ready to purchase and asked me for some assistance. I found..."
- "I did not sign up for monthly shipments, I distinctly remember un-checking the box, but they sent me a 2nd "introductory kit" and set up auto-billing for $54.94 a month..."