one year ago I connected at@t internet which was a promption for 25$. Last January the promotion was over and so I paid it for 52$for 2 months .last march I did call the at@t if it was any promotion available and they offer me higher speed which was 77$ but I was going to pay 30@ a month for one year I did agree with that and when I receive the bill this month it was 115$ from 30$ that it was supposed to be ....yesterday I did call the costumer service and I was in line for 1.30 min they did transfer me to deferent representative and finally I had to talk with the MANAGER her name was ASHLEY which was going back and forth with excuses and she said that she did put the promotion to my bill and also the current bill which was going to change from 115$to 30$....today I did check my bill and she didn't do any change to my bill ....I did call costumer service again and I was in line for 1.45 min they were transferrin me to different representatives and none of them was able to take care of the problem they one of them his name was NICK said that there is nothing they can do I just have to pay the full price 115$ which I never signed for the internet to be and also putting me in hold 10 times ....so poor communication and horrible costumer service they can not take care for anything ....and finally that transfer me to another representative which was so polite and helpful she finally took care of my problem her name is LAWRIE a big thank you for her and also I want to thank KELLY which did help me one day before I wish that all employe were like LAWRIE AND KELLY very helpful ,polite and respectful ....

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments