New York, New York

AT&T customer service really needs to be improved. I added two line to my account.

I clearly spoke with this rep I want one black and one white iphone 5 over the phone. I was on the phone with him for hours just to order iphone 5. I do understand that iphone 5 came out 9/14 and everyone wants to get. AT&T is busy with it.

But how can you confirm with me that you ready to charge me for 1 black and 1 white iphone 5 on one hand, but on the other hand, when I checked the order comfirmation email, you charged me for 2 white one!!!!!!!!!!! This is so ridiculous!! And I called to have it corrected, but ATT told me that it is being processed in warehouse, orders cant be changed. you can request correction but not gurranteed.

I just ordered yesterday, and today you told me cant be changed. Iphone 5 wont be ready to ship out until 9/21 anyway, I dont't see why it is not possible?? AT&T just said they cant reach their warehouse so orders cant be changed. I just dont what to wait till I receive iphone 5 and change at the time.

It would cost to much time to get the right color I wanted!!! I swear, if my two yeas contract ends, I would not be choosing AT&T!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Account.

Comments