South Carolina, United States
1.3

Ordered Uverse TV to go along with my Uverse Internet service. From day one, the TV has not worked properly and the internet speed fluctuates from 6 mbs (which I pay for) to less than 1 mbs. There are times when my upload speed is faster than my download speed.

The TV picture pixelates and freezes up constantly.

I have had repair out at least twice a week for a couple of months now. Every time someone shows up it's a different person (god forbid they would send the same person for a continuing problem) and I have to explain everything over again and again. No one can fix the problem here. One fellow even pulled new cable from the street to my house (about a half mile) and just laid it on the ground. He hooked up the new cable, but nothing changed. When he left, he told me it would be about 4 months before anyone would be out to bury the cable (wonderful huh?).

One thing all of the techs told me was in their opinion I'm too far away from the Central Office to be hooked up to Uverse it's necessary to install what they call a "bonded pair" line (which I understand is costly). I was told several times by people on the phone that "engineering" was looking at the bonded pair situation trying to identify a pair of cable to be used as a bonded pair. After several more calls and service visits, another tech told me engineering would not agree to install a bonded pair.

As it stands now, it appears I'm stuck with a *** product, poor service, and above ground cables laying in my yard.

I wouldn't buy from these people ever again! The only thing they can do half right is what they've always done; provide dial tone phone service.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Bundle.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Att Quality

Comments

Eoghan

YOU GOT TJAT RIGHT!!!!'!!!!

Pompas of the four employees I dealt

with were Humans the other 30 plus "Aliens" from the seventh planet in our Solar System from the Sun. Please go to "HELD HOSTAGE" on this site & see what happened to me!

You Tube clip to follow. I have almost EIGHT DAYS with NO INTERNET plus they took my DSL & connected it to someone elses DSL to make up!

ATT Reviews