Verified Reviewer

Dear AT&T,

I am beside myself with frustration and outrage over your completely non-existent and impossible-to-contact customer service regarding AT&T prepaid phone cards --- NOT for wireless service, but prepaid phone cards! I have been using one such card to make long-distance calls on my landline phone for over 20 years, but now I cannot recharge it due to AT&T apparently blocking such recharges despite having a website, "VirtualPrepaidMinutes.com", being devoted to that purpose.

All my attempts to recharge my prepaid phone card using that website end in failure, and have for many months now, despite everything I am doing and using being legitimate and proper. And worse, there is NO ability to contact anyone at AT&T regarding that website, and NO customer service for your prepaid phone cards being available anywhere! This is utterly unacceptable and infuriating.

Please, PLEASE have somebody contact me back --- in a manner in which I can respond BACK to them via email or telephone --- regarding this matter, as I have completely hit a brick wall in trying to contact any appropriate person or department using any AT&T customer service number I can find. I do not know why AT&T now makes this process of recharging prepaid phone cards so difficult, when it used to not be at all.

User's recommendation: Avoid AT&T prepaid phone cards.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments