Verified Reviewer

My Unlimited GB plan at $130 a mo, got moved to a 300 GB plan at $119 a mo with no notification, then shut off for abuse while my son was in class online. I live in a rural area, and they have done this to me twice now with 2 separate companies.

The first time when the pandemic started and now that school has started up again, and the pandemic is kicking up again. My son is an online student and has live online classes with his school and can't even do them since they did this. I can barely afford this bill as I'm a single parent with low income.

I don't have TV as it is, and yet most of the programs to help afford the internet are for people in the cities. If I could have cable internet, I would love to have that, but it isn't available here in the country.

User's recommendation: If this happens to you make a complaint with the FCC because otherwise they are going to continue to think they can just keep doing this and all cellular companies need to have the same rules for internet that they do for cell plans so that when you are already on a plan they can't just change it whenever they want to cause it's at their discretion as to how much they offer.

Location: Houston, Texas