Coverage Area
Style and Design

While watching TV, our show will start to skip and buffer and this has been happening since I started service with ATT back in Jan 2018. I reported it to ATT and was told that I needed a new Internet Modem.

We received it and replaced it and we KNEW that the internet was NOT the problem (WASTE OF OUR TIME) because my husband and I both work from home and we had NO issues with the internet. We also read reviews of others with the same complaints and the same "this will resolve it" response from ATT. Well it absolutely DID NOT resolve it! ATT Uverse TV has been the worst service we have EVER had and we have had Charter, Direct TV and Dish.

I am stuck in this contract and it is so DISAPPOINTING! I continue to have issues. I can't even record shows without the issues!

What is even MORE disappointing is that I have no other options where I live. Once my contract is up I will discontinue and just be without cable/satellite because I would rather be without than deal with this nonsense Uverse TV!

Comments