Houston, Texas
Resolved
3.2

Update by user Jan 05, 2016

After not sleeping through the night. I called customer service and spoke with Louis, and respectful ask to speak to a supervisor.

He then passed me on to Alejandro the supervisor. To my surprise he was able to reverse the payment even though it was the next day, it hadn't posted to my account yet. He was very understanding and he also added a credit to my account.

The pissed off customer is now a Happy Camper. Thanks at&t!

Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2016

I got off work an hour ago and I should be sleeping. But I can't sleep because now I have to figure out how Im going to pay my car note.

Today I spoke to Bianca with at&t and made a promise to pay 02 1/16/16. When I got off work I checked my phone and saw that I was charged today. Then I go online to try an email customer service, What Customer Service. Im so upset now, the holidays hit me hard and now I have to figure out how I'm going to pay my car note.

Wow and I been with At&t for 10+ years. smh

ATT Cons: Customer service.

Comments

The pissed off customer is now a Happy Camper. Thanks at&t!

ATT Reviews