Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

What is link for TERMS and CONDITIONS?

#2007392
According to the ATT help section, you should be able to read the ATT terms of use at att.com/legal/terms.attWebsiteTermsOfUse.html.
To get more information about the ATT services and policies, please contact the ATT customer care team via the support form at att.com/support/contact-us/.
Advertisements

Can I get my att passcode with a phone call

by Freddie F Sqj

I been trying to recieve a text message so I can get my code to reset my online account password. But I can't seem to get a text. can I received a voice call instead ?

View

I have One Plus 7 phone. Will AT&T work on my phone?

by AATRESHA B

I have One Plus 7 phone and I am presently in the USA. Will AT&T work on my phone?

How can I get MCK CODE

by ALPHA HENRY K

My phone is asking for MCK code

View

Does your company outsource any projects?

by Nick joseph

I got a guy from LinkedIn today to outsource a project for your company.Proposal has been sent. I would like to confirm with you whether your company is outsourcing any inbound process technical support?

View

How can I get the affidavit

by Mukuka M

I have been told to provide the USA supreme court affidrvit

Can I change my payment plan from 31st to First on July 1st

by Harry M Ibx

I want to know can I change my payment due from 31st to July 1st if you guys could take my payment out on July 1st

Add a number

by Lucien T

How can I add a number to my Samsung phone. Is there going to be a reconnect fee.

Add a number

by Lucien T

How can I add a number to my Samsung phone

View

My service is not working g

by Thyllis S

Is there a past due bill or what’s going on

Service appointment????

by Jerry E Zcq

I have been needing someone to run a line and wall jack in and I don’t really think I should have to pay for a full month. Not when nobody can tell me when it will be hooked. My name is Jerry edmondson 5107 Nichols creek rd Milton, Florida 32583

View

Wires hanging down in front of my garage from phone pole

by Elizabeth S Zqh

Wires came down in a storm a couple weeks ago. ATT came out and told me their were from a previous carrier and I think mine was Comcast.

How do I get these wires removed?

Thanks for your help.

E. Simkus

708-448-****

View

How do I unlock my Sims it's not supposed to be locked

I put my Sims in another phone cuz mine broke an now it's locked

#1906360
According to AT&T Support, in order to unlock your SIM with a PIN unlock key (PUK), you should follow the steps below:
  • Go to your account overview and open the My wireless section;
  • Scroll to My devices & add-ons and choose the device that needs a PUK code;
  • Select Manage my device;
  • Under See device options, select Get your PIN to unlock key (PUK).

If your device displays PUK2 or PUK blocked call operator, then the wrong PUK code was entered 10 or more times in a row. The SIM card is blocked and must be replaced. Contact AT&T to replace the blocked SIM card. You may try to reach out to AT&T Customer Service:
  • using their chat at att.com.

Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm (Local Time)
View

sbcglobal.net email account password reset

by Jennifer B Jlp

How can I get LIVE AGENT assistance in unlocking my email account or resetting my password.

View

Why cant I make or receive calls but cant text and go on line?

Cant mak or receive calls but everything else works! Cant get help cause it after hours.

1 answer
According to the ATT support section, if you cannot make or receive calls, you may try the following tips:
  • turn your phone off and back on;
  • turn off airplane mode;
  • turn off call forwarding;
  • block or unblock calls;
  • check your SIM card;
  • turn off Do Not Disturb or Quiet Hours.

To get more information about the ATT services, please contact the ATT customer care team by phone at (888) 333-**** or via the support form on the PissedConsumer website.
View

"keeping my phone number while I'm not in the USA"

by Duyen L Tbq

Good morning, I am an international student. Currently, I'm leaving the state to go back to my country, so I cannot pay the plan for the phone and using this number.

But I still want to keep my phone number until I go back to the US, probably 3-6 months. I try to log in to my AT&T account to change the plan, but I forgot the password and cannot reset it because I cannot use the number to check for the message anymore.

What can I do now? What number should I call to when I need help?"

Would like to skip this payment as I'm not working due to Covid 19

by Winsome B Emu

Is there assistance put in place for customers who are affected by Covid 19? I am not working due to the Pandemic and Im asking to be allowed to skip this payment as I have no money. Thank you

Please contact me?

by Brian F Cyh

Double pay on MasterCard $47.77 2/28 & 3/5 Vesta Att Mr.Brian Fluharty

Question

by Mallory S Rsi

Hello! My name is Mallory and I am just sending this email to say I absolutely love this company!

I have ever received an item that was not absolutely perfect! I was wondering if you have any stickers or any other promotional items that you would be able to send me? I would love to put them on all my items and promote your company! Thank you for doing everything you do, it really means a lot to me.

My address is: Mallory Sherman 1342 Windermere Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15218 Thank you! :) Have a great day!

Bill

by Peggy B Xqh

My chase card was billed for $27.75. Vesta att. What is this for!

Questions 21