2.1

My husband called in on January 13, 2017 to inquire about getting set up with AT&T DSL, Home phone and cable. They were happy to offer him a promotional deal where he gets set up with DirecTV and bundle our other home phone and internet service.

The sales woman went over her whole pitch, selling extra channels and making sure we had all the programming we normally watch. She took a payment of $31.05 and then later in the call she requested another payment for $100.00 for a deposit that would be refunded on my first bill. On Monday, the 16th a technician came out to install service at my house but called and said a neighbors tree was blocking the "line of site" and we would not able to get a signal for the dish. He said he called it in and I would receive a call to confirm that I knew he wouldn't be able to install the service and I would receive a refund.

Since we couldn't get DirecTV set up Antonio called to ask about the AT&T internet and phone and he was told that phone and internet service were not available for our area and that we would be refunded for our entire order. As of today, Monday, January 23, 2017 I have only received $31.05 for a refund and the non-english speaking customer service reps. just kept saying I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Ma'am. Apparently that's all they're trained to do is apologize!

I have spoke with at least 9 people this morning and have called about 4 different numbers and still...no one can tell me when I will receive my $100 refund!!??

I would really appreciate someone from America calling me to help get this sorted out. It has now been 5 days since my refund and I have still not received it back to my account..after 7 days I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau to speak about further actions.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att U-verse Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

ATT Pros: Idea of cheaper bill.

ATT Cons: I was sold service that wasnt available in my area, Being lied to, Not getting my refund when i was told i would, People not speaking english when i call.

• English language
  • Low Coverage Area

Comments

Run away as fast as you can. It gets worse.

It only gets worse. Watch your account, they will add services, bill you, then try to cancel. They become real dumb.

ATT Reviews