Wichita, Kansas

AFTER BEING ON AT&T'S CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT)LINE FOR OVER 50 MINS REPORTING AN ISSUE (3RD TIME) AND REQUESTING AN EXTENTION INSTALLED IN AN ELDERLY'S BEDROOM, I AM FRUSTRATED.

AFTER HOLDING FOR 10 MINS, I SPOKE WITH MARIA 1ST ON THE ISSUE, SHE THEN EXPRESSD SHE WOULD STAY WITH ME SO I WOULDN'T HAVE TO HOLD AS LONG TO REQUEST THE EXTRA EXTENTION (AS SHE COULDN'T HELP ME WITH THAT REQUEST). SO MUCH FOR THAT OFFER, SHE RELEASED THE CALL & I AGAIN HELD FOR ANOTHER 15 MINS AND GOT TO TALK WITH KATE.

KATE'S ENGLISH WAS POOR, I HAD TO ASK HER TO REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES. SHE AT FIRST HAD ME DOWN TO ADD A NEW PHONE LINE (NUMBER) INSTEAD OF AN ADDED EXTENTION. SHE KEPT PUTTING ME ON HOLD AFTER EVERY QUESTION/STATEMENT (TRAINING??). AFTER I HAD BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR 40 MINS, SHE ASK IF IT WAS OKAY TO TELL ME ABOUT THIER SERVICES!! WHAT?? I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN THIS SERVICE PROVIDED YET....WHY WOULD I WANT TO STAY ON THE PHONE LONGER TO HEAR A SALES PITCH?? SHE TOLD ME THERE WOULD BE A CHARGE, I SAID OK, SHE PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN, CAME BACK WITH THE AMOUNT. BACK AND FORTH LIKE THIS THE ENTIRE CALL. SHE ASKED IF I NEEDED ANYTHING ELSE SEVERAL TIMES, MY 1ST RESPONSE TO THAT QUESTION WAS, "YES, I NEED MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND A DIRECT PHONE NUMBER IN CASE I HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING SERVICE". OF COURSE SHE PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN, CAME BACK & GAVE ME MY CONF# BUT NO LUCK ON DIRECT PHONE#. I ASK HOW LONG IT MIGHT BE BEFORE I HEARD ANYTHING, SHE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY, THEY WILL CALL ME AT MY HOME NUMBER.

SO AFTER 50 MIN'S I HAVE NO RESOLUTION DATE ON EITHER REQUEST. CAN IT REALLY BE THIS HARD??

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Service.

Comments

For AT&T yes it is this Hard.I do not know where they get their employee's but "DAM LET'S BE REAL".We pay your company every month and Believe me it is not by know mean's "Cheap" and When we need you all for something you all cannot even come though for your customer's.WTF IS THIS ABOUT.Outside they do not give a "Dam" It's all about the "Money" and Nothing else.I really cannot stand AT&T when i think about them,I Get Sick To My Stomach.

Natasha

Hello. I'm sorry to hear you had trouble.

I will try to help you. You can email me: ATTCustomerCare@att.com and include your contact information with your name and FB in the subject line.

My hours are 7am-3:30pm central. Thanks, Chris L AT&T Social Media Manager.

ATT Reviews