1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Due to the Executive Office Manager (Shannon White) I canceled all my service in June 2018. Due to medical issues, I needed reliable phone service (Landline not VOIP) so on 09/01/18 I decided to keep my landline.

Therefore, I called to reconnect the service and spoke to a Account Manager (Monica). Monica sound stressed and ready to leave for the Labor Day holiday not caring how she place the order. It took almost 2 hours to cancel the scheduled payments to setup for the balance on the previous account and her to place the order. After 2 hours for processing the order, she needed for me a third party rep to confirm I placed the order.

Although the system reflect payments made, it still would not allow her to complete the order. Monica continued to stress Labor Day Holiday and started rushing through the process. She gave the order # without the amount of the service therefore I asked how much are the services. She had not gotten any of that information prepared to give to me.

At that point I asked Monica to speak to a supervisor (Todd Arthur)and it was like pulling teeth. Monica stated my supervisor cannot help you with the issue we have to make sure AT&T get their money from my bank. Finally, after trying to transfer me to 3 different department supervisors I spoke to Todd Arthur and he reiterated the same thing Monica told me. I told him it does not make sense because using Debit Card does not work that way.

Todd says I don't care if you believe me or not we cannot push the payment through the system. I told him the system had already accepted, posted and cleared the balance so what is the problem.

It did not make sense because I used a Debit Card where the funds were immediately withdrawn from my account. In addition, online it reflected zero balance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Incompetency and training of customer service staff, Treated poorly.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01.

Comments