Att - Reagrding bill for 2 days 70$ oct29th to nov1st. Though I have clearly Asked evrything on call. and the family plan was moved to personal call by same call
Im a student i have issue regarding the bill. I got a bill of 69.92$ for 2 days that is for 2014 October 29th to 1st November. I had to move from a family plan to personal plan on October 29th . I got a bill for only 2 days ie 29th oct to 1st nov 2014 because of the monthly cycle (1st of every month to 2nd of every month ) of at&t which was not informed to me by the agent .Though i have called twice on that day to confirm. The agent said that i need to pay the bill from oct29th to nov 30th and u have a one month time to pay the bill which is on dec29th. Im very much sure that i have called the agent regarding the bill.
With that confidence i have called at&t regarding the issue. They said that i need to pay it anyway. But i was sure that i was informed wrong. So I asked for the reference number of the call that i spoke to some agent on 29th and 28th of october. But the agents of att said that they dont create a ticket or reference number for the calls that they take. So i called them agian the reply was same they cant change the bill. Again i asked the refernce number or any documentation of the call on 28th and 29th of october. They said that becasue of some security reasons they were not able to send me the call information. I have tried a lot for documentation purpose i had stated chat. after long conversations they said the same thing. They cant send me the chat or call messages done by me with att agents. Its a customer support they doccument each and every issue. Strangely the dint document any of my ticket. And they said they cannot send me. But i have whole right to ask for my chat conversations as a customer.
So Ultimately i want to tell that i got a bill of 69.02$ for 2days. Though the agent had said that its going to be the bill for one month(29thoct to 30 nov) it dint happend. That is too much as a student for me.
1) Is that safe to change the family plan on the call??
2) should the agent hide the hidden price of 2days from me?
3) Agent had promised a plan 81$ of one month bill on call on 29th october.
4)Should the chat agents hide the conversation messages between me and agent on 29th oct. Saying they dont have access.
5)They dint provide me document but i have copied all text conversation.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wireless Phone Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I LITERALLY WAITED MORE THAN 3 HOURS TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE AT AT&T. What better do you have to do than serve your customers? Btw, this pic is only the first..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "My mother spent $2000 on laminate flooring from here recently. After installing ~140 square feet of it, we found that there was mold growing on all of it. Hesitant to..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "On 03/31/2016 went to PEPBOYS store. In Nashua,NH I had repair brake work performed. Got an offer for a rebate. On 04/01/2016 I submitted the online rebate. System informed me..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."