Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Jan 07, 2022

Got in contact with bank that issued debit card and they issued paper check instead ..

Update by user Jan 07, 2022

After talking to a real person at the bank was told will send paper check in 7 to 10 days , got check 4 days later . ATT should take lessons from this company ! Will never deal with ATT again .

Update by user Dec 09, 2021

Was swapped a total of 19 times over a course of 5 hours , The last person she gave me a number for the bank that issued the debit card , called them and will send paper check in 7 to 10 work days . What a poor way to run a company , I quess they have just gotten too big and don't care about their customers , I Was a cell customer since 1999 .

Original review posted by user Dec 08, 2021

On Nov. 4 2021 I closed my account and was told would get a refund for unused service .

On Dec. 7 2021 got a letter w/ a debit card , in the letter states I can request a paper check . Called ATT at 7:13 PM to try to get a check and was switched 9 times , twice too direct TV , two times to consumer cellular , asked for a manger at 8:18 PM , got manger at 8:43 PM and was finally told had to call number on back of debit card , called that number at 10:28 AM on Dec. 8 th and was auto.

system to check balance , called ATT again and was told was automated letter and could not get paper check but could call the bank that issued the card and maybe they could send check .

This was the worst service I have ever gotten from a company in my 73 years and would never recommend them to anyone ever . Maurice Baldwin

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Cons: Worst service ever, Misinformation, Nearly impossible to reach and then massve run around.

Location: Glen Burnie, Maryland