Verified Reviewer

Refund.

My name is Rebecca Shoemaker I had 2 mobile phones thru AT&T prepaid service. Both phones have been inactive almost an entire year. 1) 66******** has not been in use for over 240 days, 661204**** has been inactive for over 270 days. I have canceled both accounts, yet remain to continue to have $62.04 off my Mastercard every single month.

I've spoken with AT&T representatives over. N over, n over. Telling me they removed my CC an will no longer be charged. Also, AT&T has agreed to refund all 9 months of charging me for phones no longer active.

For a total of $558.36 refunded back to me. Yet, I continue being charged and not receiving my refund. Here are screenshots of recent charges of a closed account with 2 inactive phones. Please refund me all $558.36, and remove my credit card.

Refund. Refund. Refund.

1) 66******** has not been in use for over 240 days, 661204**** has been inactive for over 270 days. I have canceled both accounts, yet remain to continue to have $62.04 off my Mastercard every single month. I've spoken with AT&T representatives over. N over, n over.

Telling me they removed my CC an will no longer be charged. Also, AT&T has agreed to refund all 9 months of charging me for phones no longer active. For a total of $558.36 refunded back to me. Yet, I continue being charged and not receiving my refund.

Hide quoted text

Refund. Refund. Refund.

Please refund me all $558.36, and remove my credit card.

Show quoted text

ATT Cons: E unable to fix a problem that is still pending promised actions, Poor customer service.

Comments