Roswell, Georgia

When I signed up with DirectTV (45548047), I got a reward card of $100, which I completely forgot to use. A few weeks ago I found the copy of my card ({{Redacted}}), but not able to find the actual card. I tried to call the number on the card and was told to call the customer service. I called and put on hold for hours, then disconnected. Tried to call again today, and transferred to the Customer Service, but the CS transferred me back to the reward center who said that they couldn't help me, after all the long waiting time. I wasn't able to go anywhere, always ran in a circles, answering the same questions, and getting the same answers. I was told that the card was expired, no way for them to help, blah, blah, blah.

What I am asking here is can I get a replacement card as a loyal customer and an AT&T retiree?

Thank you.

Amalia Anderson

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Reward Card.

Comments

I'm surprised you received the same answer more than once.

AT&T has been hanging people for years. I exorcised them from my life years ago.