You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7 months now and 6 of them has been a nightmare. Over 15 tech done came out to my home even a so called Master Tech and still I'm only getting 2.41 download mps and only 1.09 upload mps plus 61 (ms) ping - When I should be getting anywhere from 41.00 to 45.00 mps I've never been late on my bill I believe I'm a great costumer to have!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Att Phone Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Will take 2-6 months to port phone number - I have been trying to port my number since april 2014 and today, october 8th, 2014 still not ported... I had a..."
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "Fortunately I subscribed to only their $1 trial offer for 24 hours of unlimited access. I was immediately banged with an activation charge. The service has been active for only..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."