You guys service sucks and if anyone is thinking about getting internet with you guys they need not to do so, because I've had you guys service for about 7 months now and 6 of them has been a nightmare. Over 15 tech done came out to my home even a so called Master Tech and still I'm only getting 2.41 download mps and only 1.09 upload mps plus 61 (ms) ping - When I should be getting anywhere from 41.00 to 45.00 mps I've never been late on my bill I believe I'm a great costumer to have!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Att Phone Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I went on the AT&T Website to see if they had coverage in my area for their "Go-Phones". The Website showed that they do have coverage in my Area. I..."
- "I started at&t uverse in the month of July but ever since I haven't receive any bill statement in my mail which I requested 5x already and plus the reward..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I recently shipped out a $900 Acer Aspire Touch 17" Laptop to be repaired. It had a shattered laptop screen at the top right-hand corner. I have insurance through Asurion..."
- "Megan Reed scammed me into her photography scam (Megan Photographs) which has now culminated into a class action suit with plaintiff attorney Joanna Herman at Morrison and Foerster in Indianapolis...."