Review about Att Uverse Internet from Sacramento, California
Att or google has done nothing to to keep david dumetz who runs a media site from hacking my internet through java and google development sites.his company destroyed thousands of dollars in devices,ruined job interactions.and expolited my family.Including a minor.cant even use my own internet.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Att Uverse Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do..."
- "Terrible company! Terrible customer service. Phone and charger were fried over night (possible fire could have occured) and company refuses to replace phone. Switching to sprint as they cover..."
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "Reckless overcharging! I'm using the pay as you go plan, only to see my balance go down much more rapidly than justified. Making one less than a minute call or..."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "So I decided to give amiclubwear a shot since I was looking around for Presidents Day Sale & happened to see 45% off promotion. Well I shopped and shopped. Well-..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."