My billing cycle ends on the 13th of the month, but apparently it's the 14th. I just received a text saying they gave me an 1 extra GB for $15.00 to pay next when this month is already paid for. I'm glad that ppl are suing these rip offs.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Internet Data
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I called ATT to inform them that they left open a wiring box on the street in front of my house. It's one of those iron boxes on the..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."