Att - Review about Internet Service Installation from Dallas, Texas
So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they came out. #pissed
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Internet Service Installation
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First - I port my phone # from AT&T to Verizon, I receive an email telling me that my final bill is ready (email dated 11/30) I attempt to..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "In January my internet and home phone went dead>>AT&T came out to repair>>placing a temporaryline arose driveway and lawn. 4-5 wks later they came out to bury the line..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "October of 2014 I made a purchase of a power reclining sofa and stationary loveseat from Rooms to Go. 2 Months into it the back of the couch was flat..."
- "This is my first consumer review ever written because I feel so strongly about the disappointing, terrible experience I had with Balsam Hill. I decided to splurge and pay a..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."