Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***.It started out to be a simple phone upgrade!
Not only did they do the upgrade they took it upon them self to change my plan. That I did NOT approve ! Today my daughter was going to upgrade her phone and they tried to do it again!! This used to be a great company and now all they want is to nickel and dime you to death.
Below is a pic of what they gave my daughter today at AT&T store in Manhattan,KS. . The pic will show the 3 plans from $936.24 to $1216.00.
This is how your treated for 15++ service and never or missed a payment.Also they or so cheap that it's written on note book paper instead of a invoice or letter head.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Phone Upgrade
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I have been a customer with At&t for 2 years, last year I got an IPhone 5 and my plan was renewed. For about a year and a half I..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A WILLIAM GIBBS INSISTING I OWED $1398. HE INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD ME ON RECORDING, AS WELL AS, A COPY OF MY SIGNATURE AND..."
- "The day I received my vehicle it was already broken. The GPS was malfunctioning with a big red X over it, but I was told it would resolve itself after..."
- "Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ... No bean salad for..."