Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***.It started out to be a simple phone upgrade!
Not only did they do the upgrade they took it upon them self to change my plan. That I did NOT approve ! Today my daughter was going to upgrade her phone and they tried to do it again!! This used to be a great company and now all they want is to nickel and dime you to death.
Below is a pic of what they gave my daughter today at AT&T store in Manhattan,KS. . The pic will show the 3 plans from $936.24 to $1216.00.
This is how your treated for 15++ service and never or missed a payment.Also they or so cheap that it's written on note book paper instead of a invoice or letter head.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Phone Upgrade
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Starts with the Pole climbing where you spend 5 days learning to gaff and use a buck-squeeze to climb a pole. In reality you wont use any gaffs only ladders..."
- "In July our uverse tv went out AGAIN (about the 6th time in 2 years). Three days later a technician came and replaced modem. When he left we had..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."
- "The day I received my vehicle it was already broken. The GPS was malfunctioning with a big red X over it, but I was told it would resolve itself after..."
- "Bought a can of red kidney beans, but when I opened it - viola! Spinach! Now I have to write at least 100 words, so ... No bean salad for..."
- "I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A WILLIAM GIBBS INSISTING I OWED $1398. HE INFORMED ME THAT HE HAD ME ON RECORDING, AS WELL AS, A COPY OF MY SIGNATURE AND..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."