Key Largo, Florida

I am sitting in the at&t store in port saint lucie and there are 54 people in here and the rep behind me is talking about hockey INSTEAD OF HELPING CUSTOMERS GET OUT OF HERE!!!I've been here for an hour now and there are still 5 people to go before I get served and why is it taking so long?!?!

Oh!Because freaking HOCKEY!

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

***ed
Centerville, Ohio, United States #921452

Just waited 30 min just to be signed in .There was about 10 people 10 people once again 10 people 5 Reps.

45 min later I walked out because the girl who finally came to help was the most condescending person I have ever met.Two reps standing behind counter talking about cat food............

Att - Deceptive Business Practices,  Poor Customer Service,  300% increase in Bill Att "I was switched over from AT&T DSL to Uverse 24 Meg in August of 2014, well during the switch over I was without internet service for a week I do..." Read more Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY Att "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category Att "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more Att - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets Att "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more Pacificreproductivecenter - Rifaat Salem MD - The Best doctor ever Pacificreproductivecenter "Rifaat Salem MD is awesome. She is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgable and helpful. I was struggling with infertility for over 5years and I went to 5 different doctors...." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more