Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Billing/Unhappy with Service

Explore video interviews
Update by user Jul 20, 2021

Also was referred to as a person wishing I could be a veteran, referred to an EPTS discharge I was ashamed of in the past, under honorable conditions. I don't get upset by it anymore because I made it farther than most people making it a joke, I knew 1 employee couldn't possibly relate or recall the meaning of PT. Good thing I'm not important or sensitive.

Update by user Jul 20, 2021

Went to a local store to attempt resolution and was refused service then harassed and referred to on several personal issues currently being obtained and used to embarass me. Refused service on EBB program and told a second time I could not use the EBB program, because it was unavailable in area.

I have my approval code saying it is. I am being messed with and cannot seem to get anyone to care or provide a service I have been paying for several months. Then was told by heavy set employee they can decide if I can be provided with the service or not. I left the store, mad as I have ever been.

I don't know who will fix this but I am not going to keep getting ignored and now made fun of in a business by another employee who has time for laughing and discrimination but not work. I shouldn't have to get to the library to use the internet.

But I'm certain my communications are received from the access point there. What is the problem here?

Update by user Jul 17, 2021

Well, definitely got some attention on this but still unhappy with phone, but I thought it was taken care of, and still being addressed. 2 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day before.

I keep having to recommunicate same things. But I guess they're trying, starting to think this device selection is part of my problem.

Update by user Jun 21, 2021

I was emailed the verification for warranty replacement return and almost a month later I get the original SG21 sent back with the following attached.....

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2021
I recently upgraded from prepaid account to a monthly bill. According to the commercial, I was eligible for a free galaxy SG21 Ultra, 600$ later I received my new device. I have had countless security issues and don't even get half of my calls due to android sandboxing antics. I was granted a warranty replacement and told to create new accounts for the new device, I also installed a VPN to help with security. I have changed my number and Sim card for good measure only to have the same privacy/security problems as before. I am paying for

User's recommendation: Stick with prepaid devices/service.

Featured
ID
Pros
  • I thought i was getting a good deal
Cons
  • I hate customer sevice
  • Nothing about visiting this store i we felt like a victim
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Most helpful review

Verified Reviewer

AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account

ATT - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account
Update by user Dec 13, 2014

Still no action by AT&T!

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2013
Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program PO Box 5093 Carol Stream, IL 60197-**** (Quite a bit of fraud registered here!) AT&T Account Number:...
#2098185