Ann K Zmk

| map-marker Ozark, Missouri

Threatening message

Received a text from area code 719 396****. I would like to report the text and find out if this is a person I may know, and if I should contact the police.
Cons:
  • Not sure
Narinrat C

| map-marker Barcelona, Catalonia

Unknown organizations

To:

Whom it may concern.,

I ({{Redacted}}) respectfully send email messages to GitHub.

I am 67 year old and retired., No Computer, Tablet, nor any devices.

Only my personal phone number!

I am not Business owner, Bookkeeper, nor Developer.

My phone number

(513)633-****

Email Address

tinanong454@***.com

Recently, My Data, identity, and information have been breached in 72 locations.

Report incident and investigate this matter

Hackers and scammers are located in Brooke Heaven, Ga

Chess

11/07/2023

Sphero

11/08/2023

Hackers and scammers put restrictions on

Dm plug in

Android version

10134

Google, Drives, Flies, One, TV and page etc.

Restricted

Android version OS

10355

Hackers and scammers phone numbers

(303)764-****

Domain:

att.net

Link:

111134****

I wish that I have ever applied nor reinstalled apps to my AT &T Account and device.

But It was appeared on my AT &T Account and device.

I would like it completely expunged from my AT &T Account.

Please consider this matter to assist and protect me against possiblity of an identity thief opening new lines of Credit Accounts and wireless in my name.

Kindly request to investigate this matter as soon as possible.

Kindly Regards,

{{Redacted}}

Cons:
  • Someone want to phish malicious malware

Preferred solution: Investigate

Guest

You need to file a police report and dispute and fraudulent charges with your bank(s). Posting here does nothing.

Wolf V The

Crooked Company, poor customer service

ATT - Crooked Company, poor customer service
ATT - Crooked Company, poor customer service - Image 2
ATT - Crooked Company, poor customer service - Image 3
Original review Jan 11, 2024

FIRST, I FEEL THE BIGGER THE CORPORATIONS THE POORER THEIR PRODUCT, IN THIS CASE WIRELESS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. STEER CLEAR FROM THIS BIG NAME, AS THEY ARE SO POPULAR THEY DONT CARE IF CUSTOMERS DISSATISFIED AND THEY DONT BOTHER ACCEPT THEIR FAULTS OR SOLVING PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS , BECAUSE THEY WILL LURE NEW CUSTOMERS INTO THEIR TRAP.

I was misled and overcharged $60/month since July.

I was lured to transfer from T-Mobile to AT&T wireless on July 17, 2023. Since I already have internet account with them, when I transferred to AT&T they just added my wireless service to my current internet account at the time I figured out after the fact. Although they told me at the time that if I transfer from T-Mobile to ATT and traded in my iPhone 13, I would get the IPhone 14 which I only have to pay $1/month for the IPhone, $20 discount on internet. I agreed to join ATT wireless on that day.

I did ask them if they take my old phone then, but they said I have to mail in the phone, the address would come in an email they sent.

NONE OF THIS HAPPENS EVER SINCE. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED THE ADJUSTMENT CONTRACT EXPLAINING WHAT THEY CHARGE NOR THE ADDRESS TO SEND THE OLD PHONE BACK. IM STILL WAITING FOR THAT EMAIL THEY PROMISED TO SEND.

MY CURRENT BILL IS $120 A MONTH FOR WIRELESS PLUS $65 A MONTH FOR INTERNET.

I did check the bill $120 but not the detail charges. As I set up autopay, So I assume $120 is the total including wireless and internet which is about right.

Unbeknown to me that my husband changed the internet autopay from my credit card to his. Turned out I have been charged $120 for wireless on my credit every month and my husband has been charged $65 for internet every month.

I called att customer service which is overseas, can barely understand what they said, waited for more than 1 hour they gave me solutions which favored them. I was not satisfied with their solutions which were ridiculous. I asked for supervisor waited more than an hour, 1h 11 minutes to be exact, till I had to go to work, still NO supervisor.

Wasting my time.

BY THE WAY THEIR PHONE SERVICE IS VERY POOR. MY PHONE HAS NEVER GOTTEN TO 3 BAR SIGNAL. I had attached the pic of PHONE SIGNAL AND RSRP. MY PHONE RSRP WAS -116 AT THE MOMENT OF WRITING THIS REVIEW.

FOR COMPARISON, RSRP IS BETWEEN. -110 to -50, the closer to -50 means you have strong signal. Mine has never reached -110.

FYI, I live in the middle of the city not mountains or under a rock.

IN MY OPINION, ATT IS A SHADY, CROOKED CORPORATION. ONCE THEY MISLEAD TO LURE YOU TRANSFER TO THEIR COMPANY, EVERYTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT IS YOUR FAULT EVEN THEY MISLEAD CLEARLY THATS ON THEM.

Cons:
  • Overcharge
  • Poor signal
  • Bad customer service

Preferred solution: ATT honors what they promised and I agreed as their employee made mistake or lied, that is on ATT. 1: adjust to $1/month for iPhone onward. 2: $70/month for ATT WIRELESS. 3. Credit overcharged amount on wireless.

User's recommendation: Stay away from ATT, the bigger the company the poorer their products, in this case wireless and customer service.

AT&T is the lowest-rated cellular carrier in Consumer Reports

William K Uuu

Verified Buyer

Installation Was Professional, My Rep and His Manager are NOT

ATT - Installation Was Professional, My Rep and His Manager are NOT

I do not recommend ATT Business Internet. They just get you into a contract and then, when you start to question anything, they ignore you until you are stuck in the contract.

I have a Premises Based Firewall SMB - Checkpoint that I never requested when placing an order for business internet a few months ago, but now I am paying for it monthly, on top of my internet bill. I have tried contacting my rep over the past couple of months about it, but never heard back, so over the last two days, I have been more aggressive. I have reached out to my rep, Eric Tweet, through phone calls, voicemails, and emails, with no response. I even reached out to his manager Ty Butler, and once again received no response after leaving a voicemail and sending emails.

I was finally able to reach out to the director and then received a call back from my rep a few minutes later, who stated they would send over a contract I signed. Well, 8+ hours have come and gone with no follow-up email. I reached out again by email to both my rep and his manager, and received no response.

I am being completely ignored on purpose, and I am fed up with ATT. I just want to cancel everything because of the abysmal support for their products and services.

Preferred solution: Cancelation of contract

Jody S Mr.

Verified Reviewer

This person supports our platform.
Get a badge ›

Supporter

Ongoing issues

ATT - Ongoing issues

Dear AT&T Customer Care advocate,

My saga began at the beginning of October. I order the new iPhone 15 Pro and wanted to trade my iPhone 12 Pro.

I did everything online. A day or so after ordering my phone I received an email stating it was cancelled for security reasons. I thought I had done everything correctly so I call customer service. A nice gentleman assisted me, found the ID hadn't properly connected in the system and took care of the trouble and assured me I would see my phone in a few days.

Instead I receive an email telling me I had cancelled the phone, I had not.

I called again, was told I need to order a two sim card phone (I don't need two lines) and after a round and round conversation ask to speak to a supervisor and was told all were busy but one would call me in one to two hours. No one ever did,

I called a day or so later and this time after quite a bit of time it was suggested I go to an AT&T store so I could show my ID in person, which a few days later I made time to do exactly that. I went to the store in Johnson Creek, WI and unfortunately they did not have any in stock but promised me I would have it in 3 days or sooner, well a day or so go by and I receive an email that I have cancelled the phone, I did not.

I am a bit frustrated by all of this but still want a newer phone so I call in once again, no one can explain how it could be cancelled... so I finally speak a supervisor who assures me it will be handled and a phone is once again ordered and you guessed it it was cancelled.

The next call was again a long wait while everything I am saying was verified. Finally it was suggested I go to a "corporate store' nearly one hour each way to pick up a phone, by now the phone trade-in value had fallen from $830 to $700 but I was assured it would be noted in the system to give me the early October trade.

Before driving to the Oconomowoc, Wisconsin store I called and verified that the phone was available (not in the color I wanted but..) and promptly was met by a saleswoman who filled my order. She brought me a document that she said I need to sign as someone from AT&T had put my trade in value at $1000 for all the inconveniences. I gladly signed and felt "wow someone is trying to make this right".

Then my next waive of problems began, the saleswoman added unwanted protection plans to my account even though I clearly told her I wasn't interested.

Since I had to call customer service about that issue, I asked about my trade since the website only stated "started" after nearly a month. The representative assured me in was being processed and so I asked about the amount and was assured it would be $1000. A couple more weeks went by and my account still stated "started" so I called again, same questions same answers and assure my account had $1000 trade.

Today I get the billing and $700 was applied to trade value. I called and spent 1 hour and 28 minutes mostly on hold after being transferred from Pedro (customer service) to Didi (wireless billing) to Sophia (Sales) and most of the time being told to continue to hold while Sophia spoke to the manager in the backroom.

At one point thinking she had put me on hold and having to listen to them speaking in another language and laughing.

Finally she has good news they are going to get me $830 in trade. I told her again about the signed document, the numerous promises and reassurances it was in the AT&T computer system for $1000. I asked if I could speak to her boss, "No". I am a stockholder of AT&T and have attended meetings in the past so I told her I would try to speak to Mr.

Stankey about this and saying good bye I hung up totally frustrated.

To make matters worse, I tried to get my mother a new iPhone SE with dual sims, as she has moved to a Independent Living facility and wanted her home and cell phone numbers, you guessed it the order was cancelled twice.

I went to a store in Bloomfield Hills, MI and purchased it and an AT&T Air. The store put both devices on separate accounts, didn't apply her AARP discount, or $20 Wireless credit for having a wireless phone with the AT&T Air unit and decided to put protection on her phone 734-634-**** & 734-665-****.

You can't make this up - but you can make it right.

Jody Schutte

Account 287313****42

Loss:

User's recommendation: Getting everything in writing and review your bills

Kyli Pui

| map-marker San Antonio, Texas

Alerting prospective and current customers of AT&T’s inadequate services

Weve been with AT&T for 20+ years. If you think that would hold some weight when inquiring about a refund for the very first time, youd be wrong.

There was an unfamiliar line I noticed on my bill. After asking the other 3 people on the plan, they didnt recognize it either. We realized we had been paying for this line for over a year and 1/2! Zero data, zero usage, didnt have the device, never ordered the line.

Now, if youre thinking How could you possibly pay for a line for that long without noticing ?

Well, Ill tell you. We alternate who pays the bill, and have various iPads, iPhones, watches, kindles, each requiring a line of service. Each person that saw this unfamiliar line figured it belonged to the other.

I called AT&T immediately upon realizing we never ordered this line, I thought theyd be apologetic and refund the many months we paid $40 (totaling over $1,000). After dealing with them for 2 weeks, I have to laugh at my own naivety.

Yes, I understand the fine print, and signing without reading it.

However, on the receipt I signed at the physical store, this line was not on there. Long story long, after many chats and phone calls with customer service, I was offered 6 months refund. I argued it should be more like 12. They transferred me and transferred me and 2 weeks later, nobody could find this offer made over chat.

Ah.. but I had screen shots!

Unfortunately, (I now hate that word, as it was used at the beginning of every other sentence when dealing with these crooks) they couldnt accept my screen shots with their system setup (they are a telecommunication conglomerate, correct?) when all was said and done, getting them to cancel the line was a chore.

Here's my main point: AT&T alerts you when your bill is almost due, due, overdue, when your data is overused, and whenever else they want to inform you about your account. Why, then, would they not alert a customer whose usage was at 0, remained at 0, for 18 months? They dont even try to humor us customers, they just steal (thats right, steal.

It was a problem on their end from the start. To take money from unsuspecting customers, month after month without authorization to do so, is stealing) our money and line their pockets.

Youd think they could at least provide decent service. If you agree, youd be wrong, yet again. Weve had more service issues than we care to remember.

This is beyond frustrating. I work too hard to just give my money to a giant corporation like AT&T.

I know were not alone in this. If anyone is interested in filing a class action with us, respond to this ASAP, as it will be in the works shortly.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible rates
  • Horrible wireless
  • Horrible customer service

Preferred solution: The six month refund offered to me.

User's recommendation: Don’t put yourself through the pain of being an AT&T customer!

fed-up

i am in agreement at&t hasn the worst customer service and it is from the very top to the bottom Office of the president sr manager is the all time worst she is a liar and incompitent

Guest

Well I don't love this company but I do like how there rates are great for me but the internet is slow it's because it's know cheaper u get what I pay for yup

Guest

That's just despicable. I can't stand them either.

You should have gotten all your money back. And they wouldn't accept screen shots? Another lie. These companies are the worst ever!!!

Good luck. Hope you get your money back!!

View more comments (2)
David M Bvg

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Houston, Texas

Att tricked me into a contract

Att tricked me into a contract

I let Verizon for ATT and I we were told that we would get a $700 credit for my wifes phone and a $1000 credit for my phone. Two months later I see my bill and it hasnt been credited to my account.

When I contacted them I was told that the spread out the credit for 36 months. I told them that this was not communicated to me and that I was told that this goes in my balance. Also they did not give me my full $1000 credit initially. They eventually gave me $300 credit but I was told that if I wanted to pay it off and get another phone I basically loose the 140* ( ****2) and would have to pay the full balance.

This is very disappointing because I did not want to be stuck for 36 months. The salesman was very misleading and I think this promotion is misleading.

Preferred solution: I want everything to be immediately credited to my account because I was lead to believe that is what would happen.

User's recommendation: Do not get your cellphone service through ATT.

Rachelle R Xkb

CRAMMING MY ELDERLY MOTHER BILL 42 $ A MONTH IN UNAPPROVED ADD ONS

MY MOTHER HAS ASKED FOR US HER KIDS TO HANDLE THE BILL PAYING AND HER ACCOUNTS SHE IS OLD AND REALLY DOESNT GRASP THE MODERN WAY OF THE BILLING BREAKDOWN. SO WHEN I OPENED HER AT&T STATEMENT I WAS FLOORED TO SEE THE BILL WAS OUTRAGOUS THEY WERE CHARGING HER 42$ A MONTH IN EXTRA ADD ONS THAT SHE HAS NO CLUE SHES BEEN PAYING FOR AS FAR BACK AS TWO YEARS JUST HAVE THE STATEMENTS FOR TWO YAERS THIS COULD BE A MUCH LONGER ON GOING SCAM AT&T HAS BEEN PULLING ON MY MOMS AS SHE HAS BEEN A VALUED CUSTOMER LONGER THEN I HAVE BEEN ALIVE 54 YEARS I CALLED AND TALKED TO JESUS FOR 3 HOURS AS HE LIED AND MADE EXCUSES AND THEN SOME HOW GOT DISCONNECTED THEN ZACK 5 HOURS AND HE WAS JUST FINISHED WITH A REFUND OF 1065.00 AND WAS TRANSFERING ME TO LOYAYTY DEPT SO I COULD TERMINATED MY ACCOUNT DISCONNECTED FROM ZACK BUT MORICE SAID HE WOUD LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT 2 MORE HOURS AND HE CANT FIND ANY NOTES OR ANYTHING THAT ZACK HAD BEEN PROCESSING FOR 5 HOURS OR EVEN LOCATE A ZACK WHOS SO THEN THEY TRANSFERED ME TO CHRISTIAN WHO TRANSFERED ME TO ALI ALI WAS HAVING A PARTY AT WORK AND ENDED UP HANGING UP ON ME NEXT DAY MARTIN , ABRAHAM, AND YET ANOTHER MORICE ONLY TO GET A FELLA WHOS NAME I CANT PRONOUNCE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME LOVE AT&T AGAIN WROOOONG AFTER TRYING TO BLOW SMOKE UP MY REAR AND GETTING NO WHERE HE ADMITS TO THE BAD CHARGES AND TELLS ME CAN ONLY CREDIT FOR 3 MONTHS THIS IS NOT EXCEPTABLE NO I SAID GOOD BYE AND FILED A COMPLAINT WITH FCC AND THE BBB AND NOW IAM HERE

Loss:
Cons:
  • At&t needs to have a classaction suit filed aganst them

Preferred solution: MY ACCOUNT CREDITED AND THEN SHUT IT DOWN I WILL GLADLY GIVE ANY EQUIPTMENT BACK AFTER THEY GET RIGHT

User's recommendation: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH AT&T THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ARE NOT HELD TO ANY STANDARD IF YOU ARE WITH AT&T WATCH OUT YOU MOST DEFINTLY ARE SOMEHOW GETTING SCREWED

fed-up

I had the office of the president contact me and let metell you the sr manager keonna alston needs to lose her job she is the worst empty promises no return calls and just a liar stay away fro at&t

Bruce A Jig

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: ATT intentionally charging my VISA for someone else's new internet account

Updated by user May 06, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. VISA reversed charges.

Response to pissedconsumer was an agent that split apart the 2 accounts.

The issue had been that someone opening a new account had their information merged with mine, and I was being charged for the other person's internet in addition to my own cell account. The other person now has online and phone access to their own account, and has been able to set up their own payment method (not my VISA!).

Original review Apr 12, 2024
ATT mixed my existing cell account with my stepson's new internet account. He had used the same email to set up both (many years ago for my cell, 2 months ago for his internet.

He does not have, and never tried to use my VISA, however ATT started billing my VISA for HIS internet. ATT policies absolutely prevent any correction, and frankly, after ATT knew they were charging my VISA for someone else's service, it became willful fraud. ATT refuses to remove my credit card data fro his account, "because I am not authorized to make changes to another person's account." Stepson can't change billing data because changing my account to use my email (not his old one) broke his ability to authenticate his account. I removed my VISA from my account, and my bank has suspended my account and issued charge backs for the false charges.

I can no longer risk providing VISA information to ATT because no one at ATT will state that it will only be used for my service. ATT also has stepson's cell, email, and home address but absolutely refuses to contact him to get his account authenticated. The absolute refusal of anyone at ATT to stop issuing fraudulent charges on my VISA mean I can not safely provide credit card access (or worse, banking) to pay my bill.

No one seems to care, but this will also soon damage my credit, because ATT will not let my stepson pay his bill, and refuse to let me only pay my bill. Both accounts will soon be in default because ATT has policies that don't permit resolving a problem.
Loss:

Preferred solution: ATT should stop using my VISA to pay anyone else's bills

Alan G Zdw

Resolved: Someone Disconnected my Number

Updated by user May 30, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I filed a complaint with the FCC and within 24 hours it was resolved.

Got a call from the Presidents office at AT&T and it took them 24 hours to get the number up and working again. So we are whole now.

Original review Apr 30, 2024
Someone at Ameritech pulled my phone number from my phone company, Community Phone and brought it back to ATT and then disconnected it. You had no wright to disconnect my phone number as it was MY PHONE NUMBER and you were not my telephone company.

Community Phone has been trying to get my number back and working for weeks, but you keep denying the port back to Community Phone. I need you to reconnect the number and give it back to Community Phone immediately. If this does not happen by the end of this week, I will be forced to go to the FCC and file a complaint.

I will also get my US Senator involved. So lets get this done quickly as I am VERY UPSET as I do not have access to my phone number

Preferred solution: I want my phone number back

User's recommendation: This company is very hard to deal with.

tony j Zbh

AT&T stole $2,000 from me

AT&T providing services to me for many years, I haven't been at home for 20 months and paid them $2,000, when I came back home, I didn't have internet 3 days and took them 2 weeks to solve the problem, and still have slow internet and keep paying the same, this company must to get closed and place the owner in jail.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Slow internet
Cons:
  • Bad customer service
  • Rip off company

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't use their services

Brentton Cho

| map-marker My Tho, Tien Giang

Will not unlock my phone

Need to talk to a person. Cannot talk to a person. AT&T will not let me talk to a person. I'm trying to get my phone unlocked.
Cons:
  • Cannot talk to a person

Preferred solution: Phone unlocked

User's recommendation: Need to talk to a person

CAROLYN W Ajk

| map-marker Balch Springs, Texas

Resolved: Opened account we didn’t ask for!

Updated by user Mar 08, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I received a call from the office of the president and the issue was resolved

Original review Feb 21, 2024
I came into the store to get an estimate for a new line. The associate Jessica proceeded to get our information and actually opened a new account that we DID NOT ask for.

When we got the estimate we told her that we would think about it. She did not say that she had opened a new account and turned off the service on the phone! SAID NOTHING. We went to T-Mobile got a LOWER estimate and started to transfer the phone and couldnt because ATT opened an account.

We went back to ATT spoke to the manager Kim to reopen the account. She reopened the account but ATT couldnt give us a transfer pin because we had to wait 24 hours per Kim. WRONG information we had to wait 48 hours. Went back 48 hours and still the system would not allow us to get a transfer pin!

We have to wait ANOTHER 48 hours 4 days now!!! So T-Mobile showing great customer service is holding an old phone that should have been turned in for 4 days. Tomorrow 2/22 is 4 days. ATT store 11939 Lake June Balch Springs, TX.

Kim the manager bad service Jessica associate worse customer service.

Please train your associates!! Already filed a complaint waiting to escalate.
Cons:
  • - high price- no communication-contradictory communication-

Preferred solution: Process the transfer. And give me a credit for the 4 days of inconvenience possibly loosing my cell number I have had for over 5 years

User's recommendation: ATT HAS POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Amber B Wmc

Ripped off by ATT

The employees agree that there is a major issue here and none of them can do anything about it! I'm livid and I guess I'll have to get a chip for the older unlocked phone as it is paid off.

The other phone, I guess will be a paperweight as it is locked. I will get a huge strike on my credit that I certainly didn't need. All at the fault of someone else!

Anyone have any suggestions? I don't know what else to do.

PS Don't ever trade in a phone if you are planning on paying it off before the end of the payment plan.

If you pay of the new phone early, you will never recoup the funds that were there for your trade in.

I didn't do this and maybe it is there way to recoup the monies from that. Who knows for I can say that AT$T is a rip off!

#ScamAlert #scam #scammer #fraud #ripoff #AT&T #ATandT #poorcustomerservice #ihateatandt #cellphone #FoxNews #fox8news #ConsumerRights #consumerbehavior #consumerprotection #buyerbeware #CNN #pissedoffconsumer

Loss:
Cons:
  • Changing billing
  • Poor customer service
  • Scam

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay Away!

map-marker Lake Elsinore, California

Having problems with sending pictures

My phone updated and I could not longer send pictures to some people. I called customer service, they had me on hold for 45 min. I finally hung up. Couldn't help me. The women had no idea what she was doing. So sad to have such unskilled people claiming to be customer service

User's recommendation: Stay away from AT&T

rick v Qos

| map-marker Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania

Resolved: Unlock

Updated by user Mar 05, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Went to best buys and bought a new unlocked phoneATT never unlocked. I gave up with them

Original review Feb 27, 2024
A full week with no phone and being told the code will be available in 24 hrs day after day
Having to drive to the local ATT store everyday to use THEIR phone to call for assistance, with no real help or concern to get my phone unlocked.
I even had my worst fear come true; a medical emergency and NO phone to call my Dr.
I had to go knocking on doors Sun. to find a neighbor at home to make a call!
My Dr.

sent me to the emergency room!
ATT should be ashamed! Disgraceful!
I finally gave up and spent money I don't have to buy an unlocked phone @ best buys;
Shame on you.
I never had a problem with ATT; but had to switch to another carrier strictly for economic reasons, after this experience I'm glad to be done with you!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article