Cleveland, Ohio
Resolved

Update by user Jan 11, 2016

I had contacted the Attorney General of Ohio regarding this, and after that I received calls from Executive President of ATT Uverse and they mailed me my Reward Card for $150.00

I contacted them several times, but they never resolved it, but complaining here and to Attorney General of Ohio helped

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2015

I havent come across a more disastrous and inept business as ATT Uverse. It is a nightmare to try to connect the call to a representative.

Then we are told/promised different things by each rep. Installation process was also a nightmare which took almost 7 hours. Then in addition to that, we never received any email/or directions as to how to log in to view our bill. So we were charged an enormous amount of late fees.

We found out when our services (including internet) was disconnected-without any notice. Finally we get through to someone and get services reinstalled. However, still no directions as to how to log in. I also have ATT cell phone carrier, so each time I was being connected to wireless services (which are great btw).

Anyways, despite our several efforts to contact the company to find out how to claim our rewards card, we were not informed. Then suddenly we were told it was mailed to our home address-which again never happened. Today we were told, the claim period has expired and nothing could be done.

I asked them to check their call/chat transcripts since 8/29 when we installed the service , where we have been constantly asking about it, but was never answered. It is unbelievable how incompetent and inept ATT Uverse is, each rep provided us a different response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

ATT Cons: Did not receive gift card.

Comments