Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed up in July and was never told about how to redeem (jump through hoops) reward. Figured the reward card would be sent to the billing address.

Call today 10-18-17 and was told I did not redeem the reward and it has expired. They told me that I was suppose to redeem it and they sent out an email. I do check my email due to so much crap in it. They did not send a paper copy to my house for me to redeem.

The excuse I was given as to why was because they wanted to verify my address.

I pay the bill from that address and get service at that address why in the *** would not want the gift card sent there!!!!! Am looking into cancelling service and letting them put in on my credit nobody cares if you owe these people a dime and neither do I!

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Reward Card.

Reason of review: felling to inform of hoops to jump through to get rewards..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Getting ripped off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 18, 2017.

Comments

Same with me. Pissed

They did the same song and dance with my father and said he must have thought the instructions were junk mail as they are bright orange or something. Here's an idea, as soon as someone signs up, send the *** gift card automatically to that address. ATT won't do that though because then they would have to honor their advertised promotions like a reputable business.

If there's a positive about this review (and other's like it) I knew to stay on top of the "hoops" to claim my 250.00 rewards. I did a search of a question I had on ATT and found this review and other's like it so knew to stay on top of the "My Rewards" page watching for my reward cards.

As soon as they posted, I claimed them, thanks to these reviews. Appreciate your posting this...hope you got some sort of satisfaction from ATT.