1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have a long history with wireless dating back to the days when they acquired Cellular One in the mid or late 90s.Never had a single complaint with Cellular One but it is non-stop complaints with AT&T, beginning about five years ago.

The main complaint I have is they have a policy of making the customer pay for their mistakes. And the satisfaction one gets is a luck of the draw depending on which office answers your call. AT&T should fire the personnel in California because they are arrogant and invite long-term people like me to leave. Supervisor Andrew from San Francisco, but caller ID revealed LA, told me that 25-year customer should leave AT&T.

I asked to speak to a supervisor because the representative under him was arrogant, as well. No doubt my plan has not been changed, as requested multiple times, creating the standard excuse to charge more. I am going to leave AT&T and anyone considering giving them a try should not.

Companies that do not appreciate business need to go out of business.Warning to those contemplating changing internet or Uverse: It does not honor the incentive programs designed to encourage the change.

Review about: Att Internet Plan.

I liked: I thought i was being taken care of.

I didn't like: Ne mid atlantic or california, Quality of work and customer service, Deception, System is too big and needs to be broken up.

Comments