AT&T win back center called my business to get back my business because I moved from them to Birch a few years back. I went ahead and sent up a service order with Nikki.

I then received a call form Joseph who offered me a package 1 phone line, 50 Mbps internet for $70/month. Joseph proceeded to have me cancel the first order and was on the line with Nikki and Joseph while this happened. This was on 11/6. Called back phone # 855-852-8050 on 11/9 and spoke to Josh when I did not hear from them on an install date.

Josh told me that someone would call back. No one did. on 11/14 I called and spoke to Leonard a supposed supervisor who explained that he was sorry and someone wold call me back that day. 11/15 after not receiving a call I called them.

First Leoneard explained oh we sent you an email this morning with an install date. When I explained that I did not receive the email and would he send it now he said sure. Verified my email and we sat on the phone together waiting however the email never came. Leonard then said oh wait I am sorry the order was kicked back because that promotion was for other customer and we cannot honor that.

If you want that price we will have to knock down the internet speed or it will cost you an additional $40 / month. When I explained to him that they need to honor the price Leonard said he could not do anything and there was nobody he could transfer me to and I was wasting his time. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AT&T. What a scam from AT&T.

I have 6 cell lines with them and will be moving them ASAP. I have had enough of these tactics. STAY AWAY FROM AT&T they are SCAM ARTISTS.

I am reporting this SCAM to the attorney general and BBB. BOYCOTT AT&T

Review about: Att Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude agents, Constantly changing prices.

Comments