I've had a horrendous experience with AT&T U Verse.In November I received a call from their sales rep saying if I switched my phone from TMobile I would receive a $650 gift card the end of November.

When it didn't arrive I called and was told it would be the third week of December. Called the first part of January - very sympathetic rep saying he was tracking it and I would get it in 10 days. I just called and was told it's up to $650 - just enough to cover the balance of the equipment left on the T-Mobile phone. The final bill has to be uploaded into their website.

I am furious. I was perfectly happy with T-Mobile and would never have switched if I had known. I have spent hours on this. I am thinking about going to small claims court.

I think this is one of the most dishonest companies I have ever dealt with.Their billing is crazy -

Review about: Att Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

ATT - Holly R at AT&T Call Center Buffalo New York ripped me off on a $25 dollar credit. ATT "AT&T Screwed up my bill pay account by not saving my information when I changed banks costing me a service fee on my credit card. After about 15 phone calls..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more ATT - Authorized Dealer Misled Us = Fraudulent Charges ATT "AT&T authorized rwp by Springmobile, store no.2567 /CFUS, Tulsa, Oklahoma First let me say we didn't know this was a rep. Not posted outside amd if posted inside, it's not..." Read more ATT - Complaint ATT "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more