I've had a horrendous experience with AT&T U Verse.In November I received a call from their sales rep saying if I switched my phone from TMobile I would receive a $650 gift card the end of November.

When it didn't arrive I called and was told it would be the third week of December. Called the first part of January - very sympathetic rep saying he was tracking it and I would get it in 10 days. I just called and was told it's up to $650 - just enough to cover the balance of the equipment left on the T-Mobile phone. The final bill has to be uploaded into their website.

I am furious. I was perfectly happy with T-Mobile and would never have switched if I had known. I have spent hours on this. I am thinking about going to small claims court.

I think this is one of the most dishonest companies I have ever dealt with.Their billing is crazy -

Review about: Att Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - Authorized Dealer Misled Us = Fraudulent Charges Att "AT&T authorized rwp by Springmobile, store no.2567 /CFUS, Tulsa, Oklahoma First let me say we didn't know this was a rep. Not posted outside amd if posted inside, it's not..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category Att "Hello my name is Valerie Grier I am very unsettling with Att wireless cell phone service i have to let my service go with ATT i didn't want to but..." Read more Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY Att "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Att Phone Plan Review from Baytown, Texas Att "To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T. Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Mutual of Omaha - how to get off the mailing list Mutual Of Omaha "Wanted to share with you how to get off their mailing list as it was difficult and time consuming, but simple once I learned how. 1. There is an Authorization..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more