Verified Reviewer

Here is the email that I sent to ATT

I have been fighting for 7 months about being charged for a 4th line when I only have 3. No one at your company will help me.

I logged into my ATT account to see if there was a serial number listed next to this 4th line which there was not. I then scrolled down to contact us and started to chat with a rep who escalated the case twice.

Then within 10 seconds my phone rang he said his name was Seawn and provided me his ID #.

He said the he saw the issue and I was due a refund, but he needed to log into my account to remove the nonexistent line. He emptied out my bank account and now has all of my c/c info, social security numbers, and passwords.

I am really hoping you can do something for me since this all started on your website under the chat button.

Helene Bolender

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE ATT EVER.

Comments