1.6
Coverage Area

In February of 2015 we received a notice from AT&T informing us that we qualified for a free upgrade phone with a two year plan.We visited the AT&T office at 14628 San Marcos, TX on 2/22/2015 to upgrade our phone.

We selected a galaxy that included a free tablet. At that time we purchased another identical phone and put $215.50 on our discover card. Our monthly plan should have cost $109 per month with an additional 21.67 for our one purchased phone. Upon receiving our bill and we were being charged 193.02 per month… billing us for both phones.

I spoke with them in 2015 and they informed me that I would not be charged after 15 months. When I phoned them 11/28/16 to increase my data plan they informed me that my monthly charge would be increased to $126 per month plus the charge to purchase my phone. I had then repeated that I should not be paying for one phone and my 196.36 needed to be decreased because the one phone was paid for. The customer service person said they no longer honor those 2-year contracts.

We have been a customer with AT&T since they merged with Cell-One and informed this lady at that time they just lost a customer and was canceling as long as they don’t honor what we thought we signed up for. On 11/25/2016 they took out another 196.20, 12/27/2016 after I spoke with them 219.99 out of our account and on 1/25/2017 another $445.25. When we received our bank statement I phoned them again and requested the $445.25 returned. I signed up for another company who did the transfer for us in December, so they were informed twice before they took $445.25 and once before the $219.99 that I was canceling my plan.

I filed with FTC today and would hope everyone would too.This company needs to stop stealing and making false advertising promo perks that they never will give you.

Review about: Att Samsung Cell Phone Upgrade.

Comments