I switched from Life Shield to Att digital because the people at Life Shield to me they had been taken over by ATT.I would get a free camera if I went with ATT, so I changed because I thought I would be changed anyway.

I had been thinking about putting in new security cameras anyway. Att called me and I ordered 3 cameras and the one they gave me. I paid around $140 each. The cameras came and the equipment.

I waited for 4 weeks for the man to install everything. I did not know they would drill holes in my vynal siding thur the wall into my living room, and put big loops of wire down my walls. Then the man showed me how to work the camera and they worked ok. That night I looked at the little monitor they gave me and guess what, they don't work at night and one of the cameras was put behind a out side light so even in the daylight I couldn't see anything.

So I called and they said they would send new camera out in two weeks. We waited all day for the workers to come. About 8:30 they called and said they couldn't make it that night and I would have to wait another 2 weeks. I called and complained.

I told them to just come and get the camera and refund my money, guess what the cameras are mine because I paid for them up front. They do not refund the cameras are mine I was told. Even Walmart and Home Depot give you 30-60 days to make sure you are satisfied with the products. I just had a call from the customer relation for the President of AT&T and she kept asking me what they could do to fix the problem I told her either give my money back or cameras with night vision like I thought I was getting in the first place.

She said she would send someone out to teach me how to use them. They have been out here three times and they didn't work at night or in my dark basement. I want to warn everyone do not buy camera from AT&T Digital.

They are sending someone else out to see how they work.What a joke.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of suveillance camera. Att needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suveillance camera in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Att.

Comments