I called AT&T based on advertisements for the bundle services with AT&T and Direct TV.What was advertised on the phone was very different than what was provided.

I spoke initially with Direct TV who promised lower cable, internet and cell phone costs when I switched from Verizon to AT&T and Direct TV. What followed was a comedy of errors. 1. Three phone lines are connected to my cell phone service.

I ordered three new phones which were sent in the mail. The phones were the wrong phones and my three original cell phone numbers were not ported over as promised. 2. The order was so messed up that I had to go into the AT&T store and they suggested the best course of action was to cancel the original order and start from scratch.

The result was that I had to purchase new phones in the store and I was charged for that because the phones were now purchased in the store vs. through the mail even the error was theirs. 3. Then the charges on my bill kept multiplying.

Calling to get assistance resulted in waiting on the phone with AT&T for well over an hour for each of five calls to try to correct this. 4. Then AT&T came to install the internet service and they didn't have the order to install the landline which means I had to continue to pay for my landline for another month with Spectrum for another month. 5.

My bill came to a whopping $286.00 for 3 lines vs. my previous Verizon bill of $187.00 for 3 lines. 6. The cellular service on the phones has been far inferior to my service with Verizon.

7. So I am paying 2x as much for worse cell service and customer service that is worse than any other company I have ever experienced. 8.

To get out of this service I would have to pay $1000.00 to return the phones and get AT&T out of my life forever!- The End.

Review about: Att Internet Service.

Comments