AT&T Switcher Offer | ATT in Rock Hill, South Carolina

DO NOT DO the switcher offer!!! I mailed in 4 devices from the previous carrier using the label that was sent to me with the original order and my credits were denied because "there is no record of receiving my trade". I have contacted customer service and the store in person numerous times and no one is able to assist me in locating my phones that I sent in. I did not keep a copy of the label because I did not think that I had to keep the label that you sent me. It amazes me how you tricked me into switching carriers and you would buy my old contract, however, I am now stuck with absorbing that cost because I do not want the balance to negatively affect my credit score. As a consumer, I have done everything that I was supposed to do but you have "lost" 4 phones that were in very good condition. My bills are higher than quoted and now I am stuck in a contract that I absolutely HATE. I HATE AT&T and HATE that I switched! I have had my concerns "escalated" and assured that someone will call me back with a resolution and NO ONE has called me back. I have been fighting this battle since July and still have gotten nowhere. This is the WORST service that I have ever received. I switched in March of 2016. Why am I still fighting to get the money that you owe me when I did everything that I was supposed to do???
Review
#920534 Review #920534 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Att Switch To Att Deal
Pros
  • I thought i was getting a good deal
Cons
  • Lost my returned phones using the label they sent me
  • Problem has not been solved and i have talked to numerous people
Reason of review