It didn't begin with the squirrels but ended with them because of human incompetence !The last guy [at&t service worker] left door open on box .
I can see see the wires exposed from my window. My land line phone hooks into there. How do I know this? because I have had at&t to my home at least seven times in a four year period for static problems and dead phone.
The last guy who came here said the box is very old and needs to be replaced. He hooked me into another circuit in the box. It worked until now. During the summer I noticed another at&t guy up on the pole probably trying to fix another persons problem and he left the door open on box that was August 2013 it is now January 2014!!!
I placed the complaint Tuesday on their automated phone repair service the computer phone guy said they will have somebody out between then and Friday. It is now Thursday and still no repairman ...At&t is now holding me hostage. I can't go anywhere for long because the phone guy might call me on my cell phone with limited minutes and I have to be here to tell him once again about this ongoing problem!!! They charge me seventy dollars a month for this ***!!!
If and when this problem is resolved I am looking for a new phone carrier .
For a communication company there is sure lack of it...Ok I'm hanging up now .Oh yeah my ffnn phone isn't working!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WE MOVED TO TEXAS IN JUNE WE HAD TIME WARNER CABLE FOR A LITTLE WHILE, BUT WERE OFFERED $300.00 VISA REWARD CARD IF WE SWITCHED TO THEM SO WE DID,..."
- "BE IT KNOWN, that former Time Warner Cable customer was recently invited to join the AT&T Uverse network and that certain promises and commitments provided by AT&T were not have..."
- "So upset after my husband paid $450 deposit for uverse installed on Friday not working on Saturday, need a new receiver didn't they know that it was old when they..."
- "I was browsing through groupon looking to score a good deal when I found a huge scam. First of all they are trying to pass off a cheaply made generic..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "I am very disappointed in the Product. not only did I waste my money I wasted my time, because I had to ship the product back it cost me another..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."