The most bizarre, byzantine ans incompetent system ever! I wanted to move my account to another carrier.

My phone still had a pending contract that I was willing to pay to get it unlocked. The lady that took my credit card accreditted it to the service and not to the phone, also cancelling the line, so unlocking was declined.

Now I have to wait until the next biling cycle (2 weeks) without a phone, because they say they cannot take the cancellation payment on the phone (?!), and I have to pay it after I get the bill, wait until it's credited, then request the unlock. Never again AT&T, never again!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ATT to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments