Beaverton, Oregon

I wish I could rate this AT&T store 0 stars. Last November, I upgraded my iPhone to an iPhone 6+ using the AT&T Next program. From the start, it was problematic. I knew it would take almost two months to get a phone, so my expectations were set. The problem is that the store messed up and somehow placed the order wrong. My first indication was that whenever I contacted AT&T, they couldn't find my order.

Finally, two days before Christmas, I received my phone :) The phone came in a box with a return label to send my old phone back. In January, I sent my old phone back. Now the fun starts. Towards the middle of February, I got a text message from AT&T stating that I didn't return my phone so they were going to charge me for the non-returned phone $257.00. I talked to AT&T on the phone and they said I hadn't returned the phone. After several calls, they "found" my returned phone and promised to credit my account.

Two weeks later (towards the beginning of March), I checked my bill, and I still owed them for the "returned" phone. I called again and talked to another AT&T rep. They told me (again) that I didn't return the phone. After an hour on the phone, they finally "found" the phone in their system and promised to give me a credit.

A week ago, I called again. Guess what? I still owed them the money for the phone. After another hour (and them having to "find' my phone), they promised me a credit. They even told me that I should pay for the phone and then I'd get a credit for it. NO WAY.

Today, I called again as I got a text message stating that I owed AT&T even more money. The rep indicated that the store (this store) placed the order incorrectly and that she'd fix the problem. Her "fix" was to CANCEL my AT&T next contract. The result is I now owe AT&T the entire amount for the phone PLUS an early termination fee. It has gone from bad to worse. NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO FIX THIS ISSUE. This is an AT&T internal issue due to the mistakes made by this store. My advice is to NOT ORDER AT&T NEXT PHONES from this store. YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY.

For all my efforts (5+ hours of my time), they offered me a $25.00 courtesy credit. What a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Att Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ATT Pros: Phone selection.

ATT Cons: Poor customer service, Charges, Lies.

Comments