2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I joined AT&T March of 2016 and has been awful service since.I was told by the store rep that AT&T would pay my last Verizon bill so I can easily transition from Verizon to AT&T.

Received a promotion card of $370.00 for trading in my phone and a few weeks after that, received a rebate of $255.00 to pay my Verizon Bill. No one told me I would get less than market value for a brand new iPhone 6s and only $255.00 to pay my Verizon bill that was over $600.00. If I would've known that I wouldn't have switched.

But of course I was lied too by the store reps.I communicated with many supervisors who provided me credits but it doesn't help with paying for two devices now that I don't even own.

adam_vancuren2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $62400 and wants ATT to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing practices, being told one thing, ignorance in business and entire company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att switch to att deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Do not switch to Att , you will end up having to pay out of pocket to your previous cell phone provider.

Maumelle, Arkansas, United States #1320826

I had a six month old iPhone six and my refund was $220 and there is no customer service contact information. This is FRAUD!!

Hesperia, California, United States #1305157

After waiting 4 months for any rebate I receive a letter telling me that I didn't qualify because "We do not have a trade in record for your old phone".Mean while my $1200 Verizon bill is in collections.

DON'T SWITCH TO ATT!!!The service is awful to boot.

to Anonymous #1357553

Had the same experience. Can you email me?

I never recieved my reimbursement at all!! Lucky you got anything at all and now I am paying for both of my bogo phones because they said the phones were supposed to be the iPhone 6s not the iPhone 6... I went to the store to do the trade in and they gave me the phones and lied and said they were the bogo phones!

deepaknarasimham1
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1290196

Filing Class Action Lawsuit Against AT&T

Hello all, I too have been scammed by AT&T. I am wondering if anyone on this board would be willing to file some kind of class action lawsuit against AT&T for misleading advertising practices. I'd be happy to help anyway I can.

to Anonymous Jamestown, New York, United States #1303829

I'm willing too...they did the same to me... email mariahmister@hotmail.com

to Anonymous Bertram, Texas, United States #1314566

I still have not received money from program and have spent hours dealing with idiots..I am ready to sue as well..

to Anonymous #1367478

I'd be willing to participate in lawsuit as well Raymondtuggleii@outlook.com

to Anonymous Elk Grove, California, United States #1348718

i am in for a suit. i did get payment after waiting 8 months and making many hours of phone calls. But, payment is with a debit card that was refused when i tried to use it to purchase an I Pad.

i am really angry that a huge multinational company takes advantage of an individual to get me to migrate my service to them.