Can't Get the Stinking Service | ATT in Dayton, Tennessee

3.2
First I want to start by saying that I have At&t U-Verse at my home in Georgia and I absolutely love the service. My videos stream perfectly, the bundle price was nice, etc...So what's the problem? My wife and I are moving to Tennessee into a brand new home that was built in a subdivision. I was certain that At&t would offer service in this area, especially since there are more than 50 homes in this subdivision, but I was wrong. My neighbors who live on the next street (I can see the back of their homes) has U-verse. I have been told several times we can't get it. They won't even send me to someone to talk about what it would take to get the service on my street. This is just not right. From some investigation I discovered that the neighbor on the other street actually works for At&t plus there are several other homes on that street now that are able to utilize the u-verse for their needs while I'm being told to buy overpriced unreliable satellite internet with limited Gigs. I understand that there is a cost associated with installing the equipment to run the service to different places but I am really sure that there would be a lot of At&t customers in this area if they would just install the service. Nobody wants to have to have *** internet in today's world.
Review
Service
Att U-verse Bundle
Pros
  • Options available
  • Actual service when it was installed
  • Bundle deal with directv
Cons
  • Nobody willing to tell me what it would take
  • Customer service is bad
  • This service i need bad for my schooling
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact ATT Customer Service