Verified Reviewer

Hello, i am not currently a customer anymore because of the horrendous service and incompetent of most of the employees that I spoke to. I was on the phone in the first 2 days of moving my service to you from Verizon for 10 hrs in 2 days.

That is unexceptionable. After that I had phones for 2 days and returned on oct 9 to you with your return label. From then till December I was being told they did not have e phones still showed on my account a charge of 4000 dollars. And to my surprise I get a call from a collection company .

So now youve had phones for 2 months but because again the. Incompetence my credit was being ruined. Finally after a lost count of the hours I spent in the phone being passed around I got an employee that actually did their job. But today January.

28 I get a phone call again from Sebastian Creedence collection agency saying I owe you 193 dollars because I kept my numbers which were mine and only spent 2 horrific days with your service. I owe you nothing. I was with att for 20 yrs but about 10 years ago I went through a similar situation so I left. I thought I would try again but I never will or recommend att to anyone.

This money that says I owe needs to be taken care of ASAP. You have ruined my credit already and I dont need it any worse.

Sincerely. Jan pisano

User's recommendation: Horrible would never use.

Location: Ronkonkoma, New York