2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been on the phone several times with AT&T trying to get my $200 gift card for purchasing a certain phone.Also, been trying to get my $50.00 dinning card for signing up for automatic bill pay.

Called 1-866-852-8617 and after waiting on hold forever, I went on-line as suggested and they told me I needed to call 1-866-852-8617. I explained in my chat that the phones are not answered. I even explained in the chat that when you press the option 6 for other question, the phone goes dead. The on-line that I was sent to could not help.

I called customer service at 1800-331-0500, they also just want me to call 1-866-852-8617. Needless to say, no person at AT&T even knows what I am talking about with my rebates. When I have spoken with someone they have said how sorry they are and they are taking care of this issue and that I just need to wait.

Ha - still no gift cards, and still no help from AT&T.AT&T why do you offer rebates if you are not going to honor them?

Review about: Att Reward Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Phone and the coverage.

I didn't like: Customer service, Honoring of rebates.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion