Arlington, Virginia

ATT has been giving me run around to unlock my phone. I am traveling overseas and called ATT to unlock my phone. ATT put me through 2 hours of questions to verify information. ATT said it takes two business days to unlock phone. After 3 days, got an automated email saying below...

"Unfortunately, your unlock request was denied because:

The account holder information you provided does not match our records."

ATT took two hours to verify information 3 days before they sent "denied" email. This has been a terrible experience while customer is traveling overseas and needs to use phone.

ATT intentionally made below page least user friendly. Very bad business practice!

After 5 days, ATT still has not unlocked my phone. ATT is evil!

• ATT Poor Service
  • Att Unlock

Comments

After being a Directv customer for almost 30 yrs. I agree ATT has royally ruined the service.

started out with raising costs, loused up automated answering system to ditching some of the most popular stations. I quit them.

Please ask the rep to confirm the information you are submitting with the account´s information. I assure you that phone will be correctly unlocked

ATT Reviews