we are moving to a new carrier due to att horrible service.Have simply been trying for a month to unlock a phone and all we get is *** from every one we are passed onto.

stick it up you know where. will never ever, ever, ever, consider att again. Need one hundred words. Have been passed around, know one knows what they are doing.

Have (and will soon not be) a customer for over 4 years. Using your website followed all of the proper procedures to simply unlock a phone. The request to unlock was not approved due to service not active for over six months. Are you kidding me.

We have been active and on time for over four years.Stick it, stick it, stick it, stick it, stick it, and 100 hundred times that.

Review about: Att Cell Phone Unlock.

I didn't like: Att period, Evil mgt.

Had an Experience with Att?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Att - At+t installed cable across my driveway-DEADLY Att "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..." Read more Att Phone Plan Review from Baytown, Texas Att "To say the least, I am extremely unsatisfied with the service of AT&T. Before going out of the country I was advised to purchase a minimal data plan after telling..." Read more Att - Complaint Att "Called number was all set up for new customer internet and tv. Told I qualify for $200 sams card. I'm a single mom and it was a big deal. Was..." Read more Att - Stated monthly charge vs assumed charges Att "3/3/17 purchased internet service. Stated monthly charges didn't match my bill. No one at cust service acknowledges the discrepancy. They insist on a price that's not stated on the their..." Read more Reebok - Lousy Buy Reebok "I buy a pair of Reebok shoes and in a couple of weeks the sole comes apart. Cursing myself why I bought their product. I have bought their product for..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more