we are moving to a new carrier due to att horrible service.Have simply been trying for a month to unlock a phone and all we get is *** from every one we are passed onto.

stick it up you know where. will never ever, ever, ever, consider att again. Need one hundred words. Have been passed around, know one knows what they are doing.

Have (and will soon not be) a customer for over 4 years. Using your website followed all of the proper procedures to simply unlock a phone. The request to unlock was not approved due to service not active for over six months. Are you kidding me.

We have been active and on time for over four years.Stick it, stick it, stick it, stick it, stick it, and 100 hundred times that.

Review about: Att Cell Phone Unlock.

I didn't like: Att period, Evil mgt.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments

Att Customer Care Review from Granite City, Illinois ATT "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..." Read more Att - Review in Telecommunications category  from Rancho Cucamonga, California ATT "I dropped Att as a service provider last year because of many of the complaints others have. Random dead end phone numbers, horrible oversees customer service, bad pricing in..." Read more ATT - AT&T - U-Verse is as incompetent as it gets ATT "a telephone pole on our block burned, the whole block has been out of service. Each time I call the 800 number, I'm outsourced to some random country where..." Read more ATT - Stated monthly charge vs assumed charges ATT "3/3/17 purchased internet service. Stated monthly charges didn't match my bill. No one at cust service acknowledges the discrepancy. They insist on a price that's not stated on the their..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Etravelcuba scam ETravelCuba "my girlfriend and I went on holiday to cuba recently, we were in Habana and had to leave because of Huracán Irma. It was my birthday and woke up and..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more