When I first asked how long it would take to change over my phone to AT&T from another carrier I was told 10 minutes, so I agreed to do it.4 days later I was able to use my phone.

I could call out but not receive anything. Then they talked me into getting this tablet that can be used as a phone for only $0.99 and $10 a month. Well the thing is a phone with a $45 activation fee that they did not disclose to me. Then the DirecTV Now is ***.

They tell you all the channels you get, but they do not tell you that it depends on your area on what channels you get. Well in my area I did not get local channels as I was lead to believe. Then when I went to return the tablet in the 14 day dissatisfied grace period I found out that there will be a $45 restocking fee on the tablet. Just so happens that is the exact cost for the activation fee.

If I was told about the tablet having its own number and an activation fee I would have never gotten it.

If I was told that I was not going to get local channels from DirecTV now I would have never gotten it with that *** fire stick.I will NEVER go to AT&T again and when I find a carrier that I can change over to with my phone and have descent service in remote areas of NH and not have hidden fees and smooth talking A$$holes for sales people I will drop AT&T.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at ATT. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants ATT to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being taken. Author liked the most wish i could find something nice to say. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ATT and att mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ATT?

Comments