Coverage Area
Style and Design

In 38 years of adulthood I have never, ever dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganized and dishonest. After 15 years with Verizon we made the incredibly foolish decision to move our wireless and internet to AT&T.

It has been a complete nightmare from day one. I can't possibly go into every issue we have had over the last 7 months. From the account not being set up correctly in the beginning, to device issues, to log-in problems on their end, to jacking us around for weeks when we were trying to merge our AT&T bill with our DirecTV bill, to billing, there is just no end to the issues and frustrations that we have had with this company. We still have to call every single month to get our bill fixed.

I should have heeded the reviews and information out there that screams STAY AWAY FROM AT&T, but I didn't. There are class action law suits over their lack of service and over billing, even CBS did a special on all of the problems people are having. Consumer Reports has warned us for years to avoid AT&T all costs due to the horrible level of service. I have just never seen anything like it.

I've spoken to a multitude of representatives, supervisors, managers, and departments. I have approximately 25 hours on the phone trying to resolve our issues. Even after we were escalated to the office of the President of the company, it never improved. The store managers, Jason and Mitch at the Maple Grove location basically told me I could go jump in a lake, and that they had no intention to even attempt to address our frustrations.

They told me to do whatever I wanted but they were not interested in helping us. I could go on and on. I am in the process of filing complaints with the FCC, the FTC, the BBB, the Attorney General, and Consumer Protection. I am also speaking to my attorney.

This is not about money, this is about principle now.

I am done with this company. If you are considering a move to this incredibly inept company, save yourself a LOT of heartache, frustration, anger and time and go somewhere else, anywhere but AT&T!!

Review about: Att Bundle.

Comments